12.24.2009

looooooove


Much love to NUVANYNICE for the love!
Check out more of the Q & A HERE!!!

When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?: Lol! I wanted to be an Obstretrician! I wanted to be like Bill Cosby on the Cosby Show. The babies just seemed to POP out with ease… Next I wanted to be in fashion, doing production, etc.. Now, I just want to be a kid again.

What are some contributing factors that shaped the life you live now?: Always having people around the believe in me (even when Im having a moment of doubt). I feel like whatever choices I have made, even the shitty ones, I have always had great support from my real friends and family.

Any specific people that mentored or helped guide you to your current path?: My Mom and Papi. Always made me feel that I was gifted and could do anything. Zach in Minneap taught me to transform my poems into raps, which began to push my musically journey. My man, Rico. Makes me feel like a Queen and always believes in me.

Read more HERE

What motivates you?: My daughter and the love that was created to create her. Each day since has kept me on my grind and full of love.

No comments: